My only response to watching that?
I'm starting to wonder if I even need to comment on anything Sarah Palin says at this point. At least she defended herself with the same tenacity as the following dog running into a wall:
I hope her classy Constitution bus never runs out of gas and she keeps on keeping on with reporters because the internet can never have too many funny clips.
In other news, I apparently have seen Rep. Anthony Weiner's soft-on through a pair of boxer briefs. Why in the name of all that is holy do we live in a world where I've seen that silhouette? And in case you missed it... here it is!!!
I'm not a classy guy in the least. You've probably guessed that by now. But for fuck's sake, when I take a shot of my junk, I know the world is protected because I have no idea how to use any functions on my smart phone. Rep. Weiner appears to know just enough to confuse sending a text to posting to twitter. When my father had no idea how to program the VCR, there was never any danger of a high school teenager getting a sext from him. An affair was just an affair, something between two people assuming they were both decent liars with a clear understanding of where things were headed at the beginning... something she says I lost sight of and that's why she has to end it even though there's no way I'm letting go that easy because I will totally boil her rabbit. Today's technology raises the stakes.
So my heartfelt sorrow to Rep. Weiner's family. You are married to/fathered by a guy who takes shots of his own junk and doesn't know how to work his phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment