Sarah Palin Shakes Things Up With Sugar Cookies
I don't normally consider myself an outwardly political person, but reading this article shook me to my core. Sarah Palin advocates for and is directly contributing to a problem I care very deeply about... the cankling of American women. I touch upon the subject briefly in my About Me section on this site, but I feel that it's time to get my thoughts on the subject out on the table in the interest of honesty.
I grew up in a religious household, but the existence of cankles leads me to doubt the existence of God. Pear-shaped men do the same, but I'm torn about that. On one hand, they make me doubt the existence of God. On the other, the more pear-shaped men out there, the better my male pattern business looks in comparison. Back on point, let me state this as emphatically as I can. Cankles are a natural abomination, they turn my stomach faster than rancid (think back to this morning in front of the bathroom mirror, "I am a writer dammit!" and find that perfect word) mayonnaise. They should not be a cause celebre for such a responsible, thought-provoking politician as Ms. Palin.
Ms. Palin, with all due respect, I understood with crystal clarity what you meant when you Tweeted:
intro kids 2 beauty of laissez-faire via serving them cookies amidst school cookie ban debateThe intention behind this Pablo Picasso-ification of the English language couldn't match my own core beliefs more perfectly, but at what price? I want to get fully back on the Palin Express, especially given how strongly she opposes strawmen based on her unrelenting attacks against them, but I can not and will not lend my support to someone helping to cankle America's daughters. Good day, Ms. Palin.
No comments:
Post a Comment